Thank you for purchasing an AVE manufactured or imported product. We take pride in the brands and products we supply and offer the below warranty terms, subject to the ‘Exclusions and Limitations’ as set out below. These terms are in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If your product developes a fault and is reported within 30 days of purchase we will cover the return freight of the faulty product within Australia. We may ask for evidence of the fault in the form of a picture or video
We warrant to you that if you are a consumer who purchases products within Australia from us or one of our authorised dealers, that they will not contain defects which are a result of faulty manufacturer workmanship or materials. This warranty is valid for the period listed below on new products from the date of purchase;
1 – 5 years
Exclusions and Limitations
The manufacturers warranty against defects will be rendered void, and AVE will not be liable for defects which are a result of:
- any physical damage
- any damage or loss from environmental including but not limited to dirt, moisture, sand, rain, salt, condensation, humidity, other similar conditions;
- damage or defects caused to the product due to mis-use or non-recommended use of the product
- any product which has not been maintained according to the owner’s manual or any care or maintenance instructions provided with the product;
- any alterations or unauthorised repairs to the product;
- parts or components not manufactured or supplied by us;
- any damage or loss arising from electromagnetic or electrical interferences, deficiency, excess or surge of electrical supply;
- any damage or loss resulting from the use of incorrect mains voltage or power supply as detailed on the product or in the owner’s manual or care instructions.
- Any damage caused during transit
Any products that are of a consumable ature (fluids, re-fill cartridges, globes, and other similar products) are excluded from the warranty period stated above.
Audio Visual Engineering (AVE) will not be held liable for;
- any service costs in connection with normal or regular maintenance of the product;
- any special, indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage or loss of profits suffered by you or any other person resulting from any act or omission by us.
Making A Warranty Claim
Any claim made under this warranty must be made by contacting us, either by website, email, or telephone, within the products warranty period. Provide a detailed description of the fault, along with;
- your contact information,
- your address,
- a copy of the tax invoice detailing the invoice number and date of purchase,
We will provide you with the details of the nearest Authorised Service Agent.
When making a claim under this warranty you are required (at your expense) to return the product to the Authorised
Service agent and to collect it.
Upon delivery to the Authorised Sevice Agent AVE will organise for the product to be assessed to determine the nature and cause of the fault. At which point AVE will determine if the fault or problem is covered by this warranty. AVE will advise you by telephone,email or in writing whether the fault is covered by this warranty.
Any repaireable faults or defects covered by the manufacturers warranty will be booked and repaired within a reasonable period of time subject to the availability of
replacement parts, components and appropriate persons to undertake the work.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For further detail on your rights under the Australian Consumer Law please refer to our terms and conditions of sale.